1. What is the Junior Makery?
The Junior Makery is a separate section of the event that showcases our youngest makers.
2. Why do you have a Junior Makery?
We believe that participating in a craft show can be a fun and valuable learning opportunity. It is a great way to learn about entrepreneurship and the small business economy.
3. Who should apply for the Junior Makery?
Creative kids under the age of 18.
4. How much does a Junior Table cost?
There is no cost for the table, it is a sponsorship based opportunity.
5. How big is a Junior Table?
We will provide an 8 foot table and 2 chairs, which will be split for two Junior Makers. (4 feet/maker)
6. Is every Junior applicant accepted?
We have a limited amount of booths available. Unfortunately, not everyone will be accepted.
7. How do you decide who is accepted?
There is variety of criteria taken into consideration:
1. All items must be hand-made by Junior Maker, no kits.
2.. Maker must be under 18
3. Creativity Counts
4. Presentation and Packaging Matters
8. Is there anything else I need to know?
An adult must be at the booth with the child at all times. If a parent and a child has a booth they will not be next to each other. Another adult must be present to stay with the child.
9. How can my child apply?
Under the Junior Maker Application Tab.