1. What is the Junior Makery?
The Junior Makery is a separate section of the event that showcases our youngest makers.
2. Why do you have a Junior Makery?
We believe that participating in a market can be a fun and valuable learning opportunity. It is a great way to learn about entrepreneurship and the small business economy.
3. Who should apply for the Junior Makery?
Creative kids under the age of 18.
4. How much does a Junior Table cost?
There is no cost for the table. It is a sponsorship based opportunity.
5. How big is a Junior Table?
We will provide an 8 foot table and 2 chairs, which will be split for two Junior Makers. (4 feet/maker)
6. Is every Junior applicant accepted?
We have a limited amount of booths available. Unfortunately, not everyone will be accepted.
7. How do you decide who is accepted?
There is variety of criteria taken into consideration:
1. All items must be hand-made by Junior Maker, no kits.
2.. Maker must be under 18
3. Creativity Counts
4. Presentation and Packaging Matters
8. Is there anything else I need to know?
An adult must be at the booth with the child at all times. If a parent and a child have a booth, they will not be next to each other. Another adult must be present to stay with the child.
9. How can my child apply?
Under the Junior Maker Application Tab.