1. A NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE OF $10
2. UPFRONT PAYMENT FOR BOOTH FEE (WILL BE REFUNDED IF NOT CHOSEN FOR PARTICIPATION)
3. A BUSINESS WEBSITE AND/OR ESTABLISHED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
4. UP TO 3+ IMAGES OF PRODUCTS
5. A BUSINESS LOGO
1. Where is the Market taking place?
The Man Market will take place at Intuition Aleworks, June 2.
2. How often do you have a Market?
We have a Market every Spring and Fall/Winter.
3. Who can apply to participate?
Food + Beverage Vendors
4. How do I apply?
Applications are available online under the Market>APPLY tab.
5. When can I apply?
Applications open Feb 15.
6. What criteria is considered during the Application process?
The Makery is looking for Makers whose goods are fresh, modern, useful, well made and thoughtfully designed. Attention to detail in the packaging and presentation is important. Items must be completely handmade (no kits), reclaimed, or genuine vintage (20+ years). Picture quality and social media presence matter.
7. How much does it cost to participate?
The Booth Fee varies depending on size, more details in the Application. There is a non-refundable $10 application fee and Booth fees must be paid up front. If not accepted, your Booth fee will be returned promptly. Junior Maker booths are sponsored by The Makery but you must still apply and be accepted.
8. How do I know if I've been accepted?
Notification of acceptance will be emailed within 14 days of your application. Usually, sooner.
9. What happens if I need to cancel after I have paid?
If you cancel your Booth space prior to March 15, any amount you have paid will be refunded minus a fee of $25.00. If canceled any time after March 15, your Booth fee will not be refunded.
10. Can booths be shared?
No, booths may not be shared.
11. What do I need to know about set-up and booths?
You will receive more detailed information concerning Set-Up once you've been accepted.
Only Green 10x10 booths will be allowed to build walls or other supports taller than 5 feet. This is to allow air flow to all areas in the large venue.
Space42 does not have AC and electricity is limited.
***Be prepared to bring battery powered fans for your comfort.***
We can not guarantee electricity for any fans at your booth. We will have large fans running if necessary but do not depend on them.
12. Do I need insurance?
Every Maker/Special Feature is required to have General Liability Insurance to protect your goods.
13. Can I do a demonstration, teach about my craft, or just do something different than what everyone else is doing?
Absolutely! We welcome special features that will educate and engage the community. If you have an idea- we want to hear about it, just specify in your Maker Application that you're interested in a Special Feature.
14. Do I have to pay to do a Special Feature?
To have a Special Feature, you must have a Booth. There is no additional fee for running a Special Feature.
15. Is there anything else I need to know?
We are giving canvas SWAG bags filled with info and goods that will go home with the first attendees on each day of the Market. This is your chance to bring additional attention to your business and give something to people to to take home with them.
We are requiring that applicants contribute one or more items that have a total retail value of $35. This can be one item worth $35, 7 items worth $5 each, or some other variation as long as the total retail value is $35 or more. (1 business card may be attached to each item you donate)