1. Where is the Market taking place?
The Man Market will be at Intuition Ale Works, 929 E. Bay Street on June 2, 2018 from 2PM-8PM.
2. How often do you have the Man Market?
This will be our first Man Market, we plan to host them around Father's Day.
3. Who can apply to participate?
Food + Beverage Vendors
4. How do I apply?
Applications are available online under the Market>APPLY tab.
5. When can I apply?
Applications are currently open and close May 15- this is subject to change at our own discretion.
6. What criteria is considered during the Application process?
The Makery is looking for Makers whose goods are fresh, modern, useful, well made and thoughtfully designed. Attention to detail in the packaging and presentation is important. Items must be completely handmade (no kits), reclaimed, or genuine vintage (20+ years). Picture quality and social media presence matter.
7. How much does it cost to participate?
The Booth Fee will be a flat $65 and will be for a 10x10 tent (unless otherwise discussed)
8. How do I know if I've been accepted?
Notification of acceptance will be emailed directly accompanied by a PayPal Invoice for the Booth fee- the Booth fee MUST be paid within 5-7 business days or you may re-apply.
9. What happens if I need to cancel after I have paid?
If you cancel your Booth space prior to May 15, any amount you have paid will be refunded minus a fee of $10.00. If canceled any time after May 15, your Booth fee will not be refunded.
10. Can booths be shared?
No, booths may not be shared.
11. What do I need to know about set-up and booths?
Set-up will be on Saturday, the morning of the event from 11am-1pm. You are required to be set up and ready to go by 1:30pm.
You will receive more detailed information concerning Set-Up once you've been accepted.
12. Do I need insurance?
Every Maker/Special Feature is required to have General Liability Insurance to protect your goods.
13. Can I do a demonstration, teach about my craft, or just do something different than what everyone else is doing?
Absolutely! We welcome special features that will educate and engage the community. If you have an idea- we want to hear about it, just specify in your Maker Application that you're interested in a Special Feature.
14. Do I have to pay to do a Special Feature?
To have a Special Feature, you must have a Booth. There is no additional fee for running a Special Feature.
15. Is there anything else I need to know?
We will be conducting a Giveaway (or more) and require an item/s that totals $25 in total value. This is your chance to bring additional attention to your business and further promote your business + brand.
Have any other questions? Email us directly at email@example.com